Форум свободного мнения

Объявление

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум свободного мнения » Обо всем » О корейских кулинарных блогерах оскорбляют Китай

О корейских кулинарных блогерах оскорбляют Китай

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

Every time I see her swallowing, I could feel her pain! For her, to eat is not to enjoy, but a way to earn money to live on, that’s really a pity! I can feel that she is making herself sick!
I don’t know why so many fans are watching her videos, she always takes the same food in her video, even the color of the food is the same, that’s really boring! look, her black dog is looking at her!
Why does this Korean pig have such a big mouth??? It can put the whole spoon in its mouth! That’s impolite in the Chinese custom. Why does it put a megaphone under the table? I hate that sound! In China, we won’t make any sound while having dinner!

The Korean food is the most monotonous of the world, so they try to steal the Chinese culture, the Japanese culture, and the European culture, to combine together to form their “culture”! But can you inherit so much culture with such a short history? The Koreans have to think twice before act.
Every time I see her swallowing, I could feel her pain! For her, to eat is not to enjoy, but a way to earn money to live on, that’s really a pity! I can feel that she is making herself sick!

Вы здесь » Форум свободного мнения » Обо всем » О корейских кулинарных блогерах оскорбляют Китай