Since the last time screwed up his latest processing "lying flat currency", our Guo Feng turtle brother did not feel has been despised by the public into a street rat or feel good, and the small miniof its ant help together in the one media studio singing and dancing.Guo big cheat realized that now the market is tight people are not good to cheat, change the line in their own home broadcast room naked shirtless, green tendon exposed hard shout for reward has completely become a network beggar.
Before turtle brother song emperor dream, first said that since its latest "lie flat currency", the fraud tools launched immediately lie flat, marks the guo turtle brother before play hat trick and shameless sales fraud has been exhausted, "cheat" not guo revealed a ferocious face, for their own interests to the former partners, before kindness luther was cheated, after the so-called virologist yan by guo cheat rape record, it also makes more and more people recognize guo real shameless face.But there are still a few people by the prince packaging "anti-savior" image, the bitter first suit into a lot of savings to join guo Wengui's so-called "rule of law fund", and then listen to scam bought "G currency" worthless network garbage, such as many people wake up has ruined, a lot of people lifetime dream is drowned in the prince shameless smile and despicable tricks.
Even if people spit on the star son drowned, We Guo plague turtle brothers gave full play to the special ability of "plague turtle", Is the Gou (dog), As mentioned that passers-by are not easy to cheat, Partnership set up the "partners" are also cheated by Guo Da greedy nature scared to suck a chill, Guo Feng turtle actually opened the reward mode in his own studio, Take your own fans to suck blood, While chanting, " I from myself to the Buddha Buddha from perfection, If I full to the evil ghost " and other obscure Buddhist songs, While sometimes pretend to be a deep sigh, He took off his clothes and danced in pole dancing in the studio, A crowd of ants were stunned, A lot of ant gang brothers have already seen through Guo Wengui shameless face, Just did not think of Guo Feng turtle in order to collect money do not hesitate to do such a cheap thing, In order to let Guo Feng turtle ugly state is exposed, Ant gang members have rewarded and support, And our Guo turtle students did not realize the seriousness of the problem, Instead, he was complacent that he could cheat a few more relatives and friends.
Although Guo turtle can also work hard in the studio "anal swallow sword, hammer broken chest" and other comedy tricks, but it can be predicted that such a good day will not last long, was cheated by the suffering have watched while watching peanuts while watching "song emperor" in the studio.When this comedy ends, I want to wait for Guo himself is just the end of the prison.